It is based on the Sorbetto pattern by Colette, which is easy and great for beginners. I made some modifications after reading about others experience with the pattern and checking out the results in images online. I inverted the pleat and only partially tacked it down, I added three inches in length, used french seams and reversed the bias tape on the arm holes so it wouldn't be visible.
I am terrible at sewing clothes, but I am getting better with each shirt I make. My side seam patterns match (!) and my stitching is much more regular, less sloppy. But I still am terrible at fitting patterns. This shirt turned out about two to three sizes too large. I suppose I should remeasure and re-review the fitting guide I have.
One thing about sewing clothes that drives me crazy is the 3/8" seam allowance. I ended up measuring all the feet my machine came with and found one that I could gauge off of, but it is less than ideal. There just has to be some tool or trick I am missing. If you have any tips, please let me know.